Tomato chutney (Assamese)
1. Tomatoes - 2
2. Coriander leaves- 50 gms (finely chopped)
3. Garlic - 15-16 cloves
4. Ginger - anout 10 gms (chopped)
5. Green Chilly - 2-3 ( chopped)
6. 1 tbsp mustard oil
7. Salt as per taste
1. Roast the tomatoes on gas flame (Put on gas stove directly and roast for about 5-7 mins) and peal off the burnt part.
2. Grind coriander leaves,garlic,ginger and green chilly in mixer grinder or for better taste grind in a iron or stone indian grinder.
3. Add the roasted tomatoes and grind and mix them well.
4. Add salt and mustard oil and mix well
5. Serve with snacks or even with rice.